Gocator 3100 Series
Powerful Assembly Feature Inspection in a Single Award Winning Package
Gocator 3D smart snapshot sensors combine 3D point cloud data acquisition, 3D measurement tools, and control decision capabilities in a single package for powerful assembly feature inspection. Gocator 3D snapshot sensors scan and inspect multiple features of parts such as fasteners, holes, slots, studs, and panel gap and flush in just one scan at a higher level of simplicity than standard industry solutions. This powerful 3D scanning and 3D inspection solution provides assurance that consistent product quality levels are met during final product assembly, and is ideal for robotic or stationary inspection stations.
The Gocator 3100 series of smart snapshot sensors: ideal for robotic or stationary inspection systems.
- 3D point cloud acquisition & measurement in one sensor
- Structured blue light and stereo scanning technology
- Captures high resolution, full field scans
- Ideal for robotic and stationary inspections systems
- Built-in 3D feature & volumetric tools
- Scan cycles up to 5Hz
- PLC connectivity